We've joined forces with the the Himalayan Trust to create this once-in-a-lifetime trek to reach Everest Base Camp.
During your 18-day adventure, you'll experience spectacular scenery, warm hospitality, and have the unique opportunity to visit and volunteer on Himalayan Trust projects.
- Trek to Everest Base Camp and climb Kala Pattar for spectacular views of Everest and the surrounding peaks.
- Go off the beaten track and immerse yourself in local life as you spend two days volunteering with the communities in Chaurikharka and Namche.
- Soak up the legendary warmth of the Sherpa people, which drew Sir Ed back to this region time after time.
- Visit Khumjung School, Sir Ed’s first humanitarian project in Nepal.
- Enjoy a very special dinner with staff from Khunde hospital, the first hospital built by Sir Ed in 1966, and other key community figures
You’ll be supporting the Himalayan Trust’s life-changing work with the communities of the Solukhumbu by fundraising or donating $1000.
The Himalayan Trust with provide you with all the support you need to make your fundraising fun and simple.
Your Everest Base Camp Adventure will take place between 25 April 2019 – 12 May 2019. For more detail, download the trip notes.