Kathmandu is conducting a short survey amongst Summit Club members.
We are speaking with a small number of Summit Club Members about the outdoor adventure and travel category. As a thank-you we are placing all people who qualify, by completing this survey and entering their email address, into a prize draw for one of three Amazon eGift Cards valued at £100.
- Draw One: £100 Amazon eGift Card
- Draw Two: £100 Amazon eGift Card
- Draw Three: £100 Amazon eGift Card
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- ‘THE PRIZE DRAW PROMOTION’ runs from Friday 23rd March 2018 (Commencement time: 12:00am GMT) until Monday 26th March 2018 (Closing time: 9:00pm GMT).
- The Promoters reserve the right to terminate or withdraw ‘THE PRIZE DRAW PROMOTION’ at any time, subject to the approval of all relevant State and Territory Lottery Departments.
- Kathmandu’s decision is final. Prize and How to Enter.
- Entry into ‘THE PRIZE DRAW PROMOTION’ is only available to Summit Club members who are invited by email, fully complete the Kathmandu survey and enter their email address.
- Entry into ‘THE PRIZE DRAW PROMOTION’ is available to residents of the United Kingdom, except employees of Kathmandu (U.K.) Limited, and their immediate families.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18 to enter.
- There is a limited number of entries.
- The first three valid entries drawn at random will win a £100 Amazon eGift Card. There is no cash alternative to this prize.
- The winners will be notified via email and/or phone, following the completion of ‘THE PRIZE DRAW PROMOTION’.
- The prize draw will take place at Kathmandu (U.K.) Limited (Company No. 05496430), located at 168-170 Kensington High Street, London W8 7RG, United Kingdom on Friday 6th April 2018 at 10:00am GMT.
- In the event of an unclaimed prize draw where we are unable to contact the winner(s), another winner draw will take place at the same venue and time on Friday 6th July 2018.
- The new winner will be notified via email and/or phone following the completion of ‘THE PRIZE DRAW PROMOTION’
- The Amazon eGift Card(s) will be sent marked for the winner’s attention to his or her email address as provided by the winner.
- Correct contact details as a member of Summit Club are the responsibility of the entrant.
- Completion of the ‘Survey’ and entry into ‘THE PRIZE DRAW PROMOTION’ is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter of this competition is Kathmandu (U.K.) Limited (Company No. 05496430) located at168-170 Kensington High Street, London W8 7RG, United Kingdom. Tel: +44 207 937 9842.
- Kathmandu is not responsible for any problems, delays or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, fax equipment, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a network or a mobile network or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures including any damage to Entrant's or any other person's fax equipment, mobile handset, computer or peripherals related to, or resulting from, participation in this promotion or the downloading of any materials related to this Promotion. Kathmandu, the Promoters and any other person or party associated with this promotion shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the Promotion or taking any Prize or using any Prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).