Summit Club Member Survey – May 2017
- B. Gordon, SA
- M. Smith, SA
- C. Bickey, QLD
- K. Harms, VIC
- B. Hodgkins, WA
Survey Prize Draw Winners – May 2017
- S. Littlewood, VIC
- S. Hermanto, NSW
- J. Hughes, QLD
- N. Mortimer, QLD
- A. Folino, VIC
- S. Arnold, NSW
Survey Prize Draw Winners – February 2017
- A. Shahsavari, NSW
- E. Gellert, NSW
- J. Long, QLD
- M. Hamilton, QLD
- A. Hulme, QLD
- T. Pyselman, NSW
Survey Prize Draw Winners – November 2016
- R. Hayim, NSW
- B. Jakeman, NSW
- K. Yeo, QLD
- V. Smith, VIC
- A. Langlais, QLD
- C. Isaacs, QLD
Survey Prize Draw Winners – August 2016
- H. Scarr, NSW
- G. O'Hare, VIC
- S. Lo, SA
- D. Yoo, WA
- L. Kaye, QLD
- J. Gu, VIC
Survey Prize Draw Winners – May 2016
- A. Barrett, VIC
- M. Atkinson, VIC
- K. Williams, SA
- S. Adams, WA
- M. Gallagher, NSW
Survey Prize Draw Winners – April 2016
- R. Hollhiss, SA
- S. Livingstone, NSW
- C. Sherritt, QLD
Survey Prize Draw Winners – February 2016
- K. Baker, VIC
- C. Moore, SA
- K. Laird, VIC
- M. Gillam, NSW
- R. Reyes, VIC
“Update your Details” Promotion
Kathmandu is conducting a monthly prize draw for all Summit Club members who log-in to their account in a given calendar month and fully complete their profile. The prize is a Kathmandu eVoucher valued at AUD$100.
Terms & Conditions
- Entry into the “Update your Details” Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Kathmandu reserve the right to terminate or withdraw “Update your Details” Promotion at any time, subject to relevant state and territory regulations.
- Kathmandu’s decision is final.
- Entry into the “Update your Details” is only available to Summit Club members who log-in to their account online and fully complete all the required fields of their profile.
- Entries are limited to one entry per Summit Club member, per month, who meet the conditions of the “Update your Details” Promotion.
- Entry into “Update your Details” Promotion is available to residents of Australia, except employees of Kathmandu Pty Ltd, and their immediate families.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18 to enter.
- The “Update your Details” Promotion commences October 2016 and is an ongoing promotion. Entry into this promotion is valid for each calendar month (for example, 1st to 31st October 2016) that you log-in to your Summit Club member account and ensure your profile is fully completed.
- The winner for each Promotional Month will be drawn at 10:00am (AESDT) on the first Wednesday following the final day of the Promotional Month.
- The prize draw will take place at Kathmandu Pty Ltd, (ABN No 84007047547), of 249 Park Street, South Melbourne, VIC 3205, Australia.
- The prize winner will be the first valid entry randomly drawn from all eligible entries received during the previous Promotional Month.
- The winner will be notified within two (2) business days following the prize draw, via email and/or phone.
- If the Promoter is unable to make contact with the winner within 14 weeks following the date of the prize draw, the Promoter reserves the right to declare the entry invalid and draw a new winner at 10:30am (AESDT) on the Wednesday that is 14 weeks on from the original day of the prize draw, at 249 Park Street, South Melbourne 3205, VIC.
- The new winner will be notified via email and/or phone following the completion of ‘Update your Details” Promotion.
- The Kathmandu eVoucher will be sent marked for the winner’s attention to his or her email address as provided by the winner.
- Kathmandu eVouchers are not redeemable for cash.
- Kathmandu eVouchers are subject to terms and conditions; please see the Kathmandu website for full details www.kathmandu.com.au.
- Correct contact details as a member of Summit Club are the responsibility of the entrant.
- The promoter of this competition is Kathmandu Pty Ltd (ABN No 84007047547) of 249 Park Street, South Melbourne, VIC 3205, Australia. Tel: +61 3 9267 9998.
- Kathmandu is not responsible for any problems, delays or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, fax equipment, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a network or a mobile network or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures including any damage to Entrant's or any other person's fax equipment, mobile handset, computer or peripherals related to, or resulting from, participation in this Promotion or the downloading of any materials related to this Promotion. Kathmandu, the Promoters and any other person or party associated with this Promotion shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the Promotion or taking any Prize or using any Prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
ACT: ACT TP 16/01216 NSW: LTPM/16/00656