Approvals are made on the accurateness and truthfulness of the information provided by the applicant in the application form. If any information is found to be untrue or misleading, Kathmandu may undertake legal proceedings against the applicant.
Applications will only be assessed when:
- the support request form has been completed in full
- the support request form has been submitted
- the applicant has taken all reasonable steps to allow at least 8 weeks’ notice prior to the event date (if there is no event date this condition is not relevant)
- the applicant has requested product assistance, not financial assistance.
If you are successful:
- you will not use Kathmandu product in any online auctions
- the product is to be used only for the purposes you have stated on the application form
- you will take all reasonable steps to provide Kathmandu with a clear photograph of the product assisting your individual adventure.