Styper Men’s Snow Shell Trousers
Styper Men’s Snow Shell Trousers is rated out of 5 by 3.
For functional gear you can rely on, select the Styper Men’s Snow Shell Trousers – made to prevent snow getting in while keeping you dry and warm. Your huge efforts to tackle tough downhill runs will need the Styper’s vents for cooling down. Part of our practical Styper Gear – hit the mountains with confidence.
Main & Lining: 100% Nylon
Weight 780 g
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable ngx2™ – fabric that will keep you comfy and dry
- Fully seam sealed and lined
- Attaches to your Styper Snow Insulated Jacket or your Styper Snow Shell Jacket – to help keep snow out
- Roll up hems – clip them higher so they don’t drag under your boots during downtimes
- Inner snow gaiters – hook them onto your snow boots
- Thigh zip vents with mesh protectors – to cool you down while keeping snow out
- Adjustable waistband
- Knee darts – giving you more flexibility and freedom of movement
- Lower leg patches – protection from rubbing against your snow boots
- Two front zip pockets, plus a side zip one and a side cargo pocket – plenty of space for storing your necessities