NuYarn Ergonomic Hiking Socks
NuYarn Ergonomic Hiking Socks is rated out of 5 by 111.
Arrive at your mountain hut feeling great when wearing our NuYarn Ergonomic Hiking Socks – your new technical trekking gear. Made in New Zealand, they feature strategic cushioning and are ergonomically created to perfectly fit your feet.
55 % Nu Yarn® (50% Merino Wool 5% Nylon) 30% Nylon 15 % Elastane
Weight Size M/L Pair 88 g
- Ergonomically constructed to comfortably fit your left and right feet
- Contains NuYarn™ – a new way of making fabric that offers more stretch, durability and warmth
- Paladin™ pads – cushioning on the top of your socks to protect your instep and help your blood flow
- Comfortable, seamless toe closure
- Strategic cushioning – extra protection and comfort for areas that need it
- Stretch for extra support and to lock your socks in place