Federate Men’s Stretch Down Hooded Jacket
Federate Men’s Stretch Down Hooded Jacket is rated out of 5 by 16.
Mobility and comfort
Every journey needs a cosy travel jacket that offers protection in all kinds of challenging weather. The Federate Men’s Stretch Down Hooded Jacket has a woven baffle fabric that’s stitchless. Two layers are interlaced together for minimal down leakage and less weight to carry. It's streamlined, slick and designed to trap your body’s warmth.
Main: 85% Nylon 15% Elastane
Fill : Duckdown and feather Minimum 85% Duckdown (Class 1)
Weight 640 g
- Water repellent DownTek™ – 650 fill power duck down
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified – ensuring it’s traceable and ethical
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish – which encourages water to roll off the surface
- Stretch woven baffle fabric – lightweight, comfortable and stitchless so you’ll enjoy minimal down leakage
- Adjustable hood to help keep cold air out
- Two zip pockets for keeping your hands warm
- Inner pocket that fits your passport