Stockton Women's Rain Jacket
Our first earth-friendly bio based membrane
It features three layers of recycled materials, each carefully considered for their performance and environmental impact. The outer fabric, inner lining and insulation all utilise 100 percent recycled polyester and are bluesign approved. But its truly unique quality is the bio based membrane created from renewable natural resources.
Smooth, sleek and streamlined, the Stockton’s smart enough to wear to work and functional enough to protect against the elements.
The Stockton – taking sustainable innovation to a new apex.
ngx™2 Repreve, 100% recycled polyester with a bio based membrane and DWR treatment, fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
5,000 g / m2 / 24 hr
100% recycled polyester, fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Synthetic, 100% recycled polyester, fill material is certified as bluesign® approved
880 g / 31 oz (size 10)
- Highly sustainable – recycled face fabric, recycled polyester insulation and recycled inner lining
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable ngx™2 fabric with a bio based membrane – constructed with significant environmental benefits
- Face fabric contains REPREVE™ – fibres created from recycled plastic bottles
- Polyester outer, inner and fill fabric is certified as bluesign® approved – this material was produced using sustainable chemistry with minimal impact on people and the environment
- Long length – protects you down to your mid-thigh
- Adjustable hood and front storm flap – to help keep the rain out
- Two sleek button pockets on top of two side zip pockets
- Secure hidden chest pocket under the storm flap – accessible without fully unzipping the raincoat
- Back vents, buttoned cuffs and articulated elbows – all giving you freer movement
- The iconic back ‘Peak’ design is a trade mark of Kathmandu