Moana Canvas Pack 18L
Moana Canvas Pack 18L is rated out of 5 by 7.
Weekdays to the weekend
Know you’re helping to recover plastic from marine and coastal environments by carrying this tough 18 litre Moana Canvas Pack on your daily adventures. It features a laptop sleeve and an accessible organiser, and the pack’s fabric offers sustainable elements and long-lasting toughness. This ‘office to outdoors’ pack has everything you need with the comfort you want.
Main: 65% Recycled Polyester, 35% Cotton
Main 1: 100% Recycled Polyester
Lining & Mesh: 100% Polyester
- Durable Bionic® DPX® fabric containing Polyester made from recovered plastic and supporting more responsibly grown cotton – your pack will feel great while offering long-lasting toughness
- We partner with the Better Cotton Initiative to create a brighter future for cotton and the people whose livelihoods depend on it
- Accessible organiser behind a J-zip pocket – effortlessly grab your daily essentials
- Padded mesh back panel – extra comfort and cushioning with channels for airflow
- Adjustable sternum strap – and ergonomic shoulder straps with fold-around mesh panels that feel soft against your neck
- Notebook sleeve – spacious enough to fit your 38 cm (15 inch) laptop
- Wide opening zip – pack and unpack with ease
- Reliable YKK zips – you can trust their durabilitySpacious outer front pocket and a side one for your bottle
Rated 5 out of 5 by lalamaree77 from Great everyday bag Great bag, use for work every day, fits everything I need
Date published: 2021-04-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ohurian from Perfect size for commuting to work Great size. Can fit my laptop, lunch, handbag and a few extras. Perfect size
Date published: 2021-01-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nangirl19 from Love it I bought this a few months ago and I have had so many compliments on the colour and I love telling people it’s made with recycled plastics.
Date published: 2020-12-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by Michael Tewantin from Compact Used the pack whilst working on a temporary contract for 3 months. Walked to work and back each day the pack was great to carry a lap top and jacket. Not suitable if you have a lot to carry. Good and sturdy.
Date published: 2020-12-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by caib from I use this bag when I walk to work, and it fits a change of clothes no problem! I appreciate the different pockets and compartments, and find the straps and the padded mesh back panel comfortable and not sweaty.
Date published: 2020-12-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Perfect day pack Bought it on sale for 80 dollars online. Very happy with it. The 18 L is perfect for a hike, school and groceries. Not to big, not to small. Seems strong material. Did not use it for heavy stuff yet I like the back from the pack which is really comfortable. Was doubting about the yellow and toffee. Ordered the toffee which looks orange on the picture, but by arrival seems more brown. Still like the colour but expected more an orange colour For 80 dollar its a great value, but personally I would not spend more on a bag/pack
Date published: 2020-08-10
Could the shoulder straps be removed when not needed?
No sorry these straps cannot be removed.
Date published: 2021-04-14
What is the best way to wash/clean the pack? Is it machine washable?
No sorry this is not machine washable - the care instructions are as follows: Brush off any loose dirt Spot clean with cold water Use mild detergent Do not tumble dry Air dry out of direct sunlight Store in a cool, dry place Do not store when wet
Date published: 2021-01-13
Can you run with this pack?
This pack is not designed as an active pack to run with, it is more of a transit bag for day to day use.
Date published: 2020-12-09
Is this pack waterproof?
The main fabric is Water Repellent and performs to more than 1000mmH2O using Hydrostatic head WP. However as the seams are not taped we would not consider it waterproof.
Date published: 2021-01-04
Does it actually have the name Moana anywhere on the bag?
The name Moana is printed at the small of the back.
Date published: 2020-07-23