Litehaul Pack - 48L
Litehaul Pack - 48L is rated out of 5 by 1.
Check in and chill
When travel calls for plenty of space to fit your essentials, decide on the durable 48 litre Litehaul Check In Pack. Its breathable, zip-away harness and suitcase-style opening give you options, while your check-in experience will be a breeze. The easily accessible compartment to fit your notebook will make your travels simpler.
Main: 100% Nylon
Lining: 100% Polyester
Mesh: 100% Polyester
- Breathable Air LT harness with exceptional carrying capability
- Nylon, and Polyester outer fabric is certified as bluesign® approved – this material was produced using sustainable chemistry with minimal impact on people and the environment
- Easy-to-reach compartment to fit your laptop – up to 17 inch (43 cm)
- Travel-friendly accessible top compartment – for storing your absolute essentials
- Suitcase-style, wide front zip opening – so you can pack easier
- Detachable shoulder strap plus top and side grab handles – to make your transit easier
- Cover – to zip your harness away when it’s time to check in
- Lockable main zipper with reliable YKK zips – you can trust their durabilityInner mesh pocket – for storing your important travel valuables
- Attaches to our Litehaul Plus 1 and is compatible with our Litehaul RFID Pod – which fits perfectly in the top compartment
Rated 5 out of 5 by pittsburger from Great travel backpack One of the best travel backpacks around. It is a very simple design but it is just right. Pros: - The metal frame is magnificent! Extremely lightweight and durable. One of the best I've seen - Comfortable stowaway harness - Durable fabric - The Litehaul RFID POD (sold separately) is a great addition to the backpack (though a bit expensive) Cons: - I wish there were more external pockets (though having more pockets mean that it is hard to lock it - Wish the hip belt was the kind that gets pulled from the back, and not pulled to the side
Date published: 2020-12-15
Does this bag have an integrated rain cover? Does this bag have two external side zippers (can see one side does) ie one side for drink bottle other side for a rain jacket...
This pack does not have an integrated rain cover and it has one side pocket - with the zip that you can see.
Date published: 2020-12-13
Can this bag be used as carry on luggage in the plane?
The dimensions of this pack are L 66 cm x W 34 cm x D 29 cm. So depending on the airline you are using this bag should be able to be used as your carry on baggage.
Date published: 2020-09-25
Hello What are the dimensions of the 48L pack Regards Mark
L 66 xm x W 34 cm x D 29 cm
Date published: 2020-09-23
Will this fit a 17” workstation laptop such as dell precision 7720? I tried to get it into 38L litehaul but It didn’t fit, tag on bag said 15”.
This bag is designed for and fits a laptop up to 17 inch (43 cm)
Date published: 2020-09-21
does this have a waist/hip strap like the 38litre?
Yes these both have the same style of waistbelt.
Date published: 2020-05-13