MerinoPRO Women's Long Sleeve Top
MerinoPRO Women's Long Sleeve Top is rated out of 5 by 5.
Hike with confidence
For technical protection from cooler temperatures, our light MerinoPRO Women’s Long Sleeve Top is a great next-to-skin layer. It’s constructed with a fibre that has Responsible Wool Standard Merino Wool wrapped around a strong nylon core – known as Core Spun Merino Wool. Expect a highly breathable garment that helps regulate your temperature when carrying your pack.
83% Merino Wool, 12% Nylon, 5% Polyurethane
- Made with Merino Wool fibre – you'll enjoy moisture management plus natural odour and temperature control
- Tough Nylon, core – a more durable yarn giving you a long lasting garment
- Stretch – a touch of elastane to give you freer movement while hiking
- Responsible Wool Standard (RWS) certified – their goals are to protect the sheep that supply the wool and the land they graze
- Lightweight – giving you exceptional warmth for its weight
- Raglan sleeves with forward-placed seams for less chafing and more comfort
- Ergonomic, low profile thumbhole cuffs – a unique Kathmandu design
- Easy to care for – machine washable