MerinoPRO Men's Hooded Jacket
MerinoPRO Men's Hooded Jacket is rated out of 5 by 2.
Protection from the cold
Stay well-protected when you’re outdoors in our MerinoPRO Men’s Hooded Jacket. An outer layer, it’s constructed with a fibre that has Responsible Wool Standard Merino Wool wrapped around a strong nylon core – known as Core Spun Merino Wool. Showcasing moisture wicking properties and an adjustable hood, you’ll enjoy next level comfort when hiking in this jacket.
82% Merino Wool, 12% Nylon, 6% Elastane
- Made with Merino Wool fibre – you'll enjoy moisture management plus natural odour and temperature control
- Tough Nylon, core – a more durable yarn giving you a long lasting garment
- Responsible Wool Standard (RWS) certified – their goals are to protect the sheep that supply the wool and the land they graze
- Lightweight – giving you exceptional warmth for its weight
- Adjustable hood with a drawcord
- Ribbed cuffs and hem – to help keep the cold out
- Raglan sleeves for less chafing and more comfort
- Two front zip pockets