Isograd Men's 3-in-1 Jacket
Three way protection
Highly sustainable with its recycled fabric, insulation and lining, the latest Isograd Men’s 3-in-1 Jacket has a bio based membrane. The Isograd can be worn three ways – the fleece as a warm midlayer, the shell as a rain jacket or both zipped together for total protection against the elements.
Made with sixteen recycled plastic bottles.
Inner: 85% Recycled Polyester, 15% Polyester
Outer: 100% Nylon
Inner: 300 g
Outer: 500 g
- Polartec™ fleece made from REPREVE™ – fibres created from recycled plastic bottles
- Seamlessly integrated zip system – with jacket-to-jacket connectors to link both garments together
- Full front zip, high neck-warming collar and two front zip pockets
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable ngx™2 fabric with a bio based membrane – constructed with significant environmental benefits
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish – which encourages water to bead off the fabric’s surface
- Two-way front zip with a storm flap
- Adjustable hood, hem and cuffs – giving you a comfy fit and keeping the wind and rain out
- Secure hidden chest pocket under the storm flap – accessible without opening the main zipTwo front zip pockets with soft, brushed lining