eVoucher Gift Cards
Give the gift of adventure with one of our inspiring eVoucher gift cards. For convenience, flexibility and choice – direct to an inbox, then let them choose what they really want online.
How to purchase an eVoucher Gift Card online
Select the design, choose an amount, write your message and enter the lucky recipients email address. Add this item to your cart and checkout or continue shopping.
What happens next…?
Once you have paid for the item, the eVoucher gift card will be sent to the supplied email address and can be used online immediately.
How to redeem an eVoucher Gift Card
eVoucher gift cards are redeemable online and can only be redeemed in the country of purchase. You can use your eVoucher gift card online as many times as you want until the balance reaches zero. We will not refund cash for any unused gift card amount.
eVoucher Gift Card Balance
You can view your eVoucher gift card balance online at any time. You will need your eVoucher gift card number and PIN to access this service.
eVoucher Gift Card Expiry
eVoucher gift cards are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. The expiry date can be found on your eVoucher gift card.
Lost and stolen eVoucher Gift Cards
Treat your eVoucher gift card like cash. Lost and stolen eVoucher gift cards will not be replaced or refunded.
Terms and Conditions of use
This eVoucher gift card is only valid in the country of purchase.
This eVoucher gift card is only valid in the country of purchase
- Redeemable for goods purchased online at kathmandu.co.uk.
- This eVoucher gift card is valid for 12 months from date of issue.
- eVoucher gift cards are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. No change will be given. This eVoucher gift card can be redeemed in whole or for part of a payment. Unredeemed values will remain on the eVoucher gift card until card expiry or until redeemed, whichever occurs first. Any remaining balance will be cancelled on expiry of the validity period. This eVoucher gift card should be treated like cash.
- Please check your balance in-store or online at kathmandu.co.uk.
- Kathmandu is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged eVoucher gift cards.
- A value of £10 - £1000 can be loaded onto a Kathmandu eVoucher gift card.
- Once the eVoucher gift card has been fully redeemed it cannot be reused.
- This eVoucher gift card can be used in conjunction with another form of payment such as cash, Credit card to make up the full value of the purchase.
- This eVoucher gift card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
- Kathmandu reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the eVoucher gift card at any time and to take appropriate actions, including the cancellation of the eVoucher gift card if, at its discretion, it deems such action necessary.
- Neither Kathmandu, nor the provider of the data, represents or guarantees, or accepts any liability whatsoever in respect of, the accuracy, currency or completeness of the eVoucher gift card information. Kathmandu does not accept any liability for any delays, interruptions, errors, or omissions, however occurring (including as a result of negligence) in the collecting, recording, processing, storing or dissemination of this information.