Christmas Delivery Dates
To guarantee pre-Christmas delivery in the UK your order must be received by 12pm on 19 December. Orders for international delivery must be received by 12pm 15 December.
Kathmandu will despatch your order in sufficient time to meet the Xmas delivery cut off dates published by our courier and postal service providers. We have chosen to align ourselves with excellent delivery partners, however occasions may arise where, despite their best efforts, gifts are delayed in the delivery process. We will always endeavour to work with our delivery partners to ensure prompt arrival of your gifts but we are not responsible for any delays outside of our control, including but not limited to:
- Postal/courier provider delays or service failures
- Incorrect shipping addresses entered
- Requests for re-directs or any issue associated with the nominated courier company outside of Kathmandu’s control
- Recipient not available to receive the order when delivery is attempted
- Delays due to customs clearance (for international orders). Additional charges for customs clearance or return shipping fees must be borne by the customer. See International Shipping for more details.